Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Latest Obsessions

Well here is the start of my daughter's bow collection. I went over to my sister's house last week and she showed me how to make them and ever since then, I've been obsessed with buying ribbon and making these things. Its been a little hobby for me and something to keep me busy.

My sister-in-law showed me how to make these fabric flowers. They're so fun to make and really easy! My family keeps asking me how many bows and flowers can your poor baby wear...."One in every color and one for every outfit" ha ha

And here ya go Natalie a pic just for you!! A couple of weeks ago, I went to enrichment in St. George and I made this car-seat canopy It turned out better than I had expected expecially for how long its been since I've even touched a sewing machine.



4 comments:

Pace's said...

Jalee that car seat cover is so adorabale. I love the colors. Hey if you need to sell any of your bows let me know. I'm always in the market for little girl things. I love them.

Drew and Cydney said...

Those bows are adorable! I can't wait til I can do fun stuff like that, I think having a girl first would be so much more fun, ha! That's so awesome you guys live in Clinton, I'm living in Roy for about another month right now, we're practically neighbors. (my mom's back yard neighbors live in Clinton, that's how close!) We should play!

Anonymous said...

you're pretty much the coolest for posting that just for me :) haha.. I'm glad you are having fun getting ready for the baby girl and spending time with family. I definitely miss seeing ya around though! Keep in touch

Scates Family said...

What a fun 4th. You can never get to many bows. How did you make those flowers? Will you e-mail me jeanniescates@cox.net. Keep us posted, or your baby will be one before we even know you have had her. It was fun to see you and kyle.