Thursday, July 30, 2009

Raptors Game

Last Thursday night, Kyle and I went to a Raptors game in Ogden with some friends. It was such a perfect night and we had a blast!!!

I love summer :)

What an awesome night for a baseball game and such an amazing view of the temple and the mountains!!!

Group shot...Me, Kyle, Kyle's mission buddy Jake, and his wife Alisha and their daughter. And I can't remember the other couple's names...oops. . . But she is due a week before me lucky girl :)

Take 2...Her name is Breann ha and you can actually see her in this pic.

1 comment:

Drew and Cydney said...

That's so funny, the other couple is Drake and BreAnn Thompson! We know them, Drake's family lives in the same cul-de-sac as Drew's family (they grew up together) and BreAnn's family bought my parents old house from them :) small world! Looks like a fun time!