Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July FUN!

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays and I'm so thankful that I live in this great country!!!! .....fun, family, rodeo, and fireworks..there's nothing like it!!!

Kyle and I at the Oakley Rodeo. 6 1/2 months and counting and boy am I getting fat!! ha. Thanks Dad for giving us the tickets!!! We had so much fun!!

Some of our good friends from Heber were able to come to the rodeo with us. Here's a pic of me and Lauren before the rodeo started.
A classic tradition at the Vernon's on the 4th of July...BBQ at Grandma's House!!!
Jen and Trev


My little bro playing in the 3 on 3 tournament in Henefer...They ended up taking first in their division!!

Kambree and Uncle Kyle...He's going to be such a good dad!!!
Playin around

Bryce waitin in line for his breakfast...him and Kira were so funny to watch...I missed the good picture of the two of them holding their plates up like little beggars..it was so cute!

Our family got up early on the 4th and went and ate breakfast in Henefer!!! It was soooo good. I love breakfast!!! Ha who am I kidding I love food in general!!!







4 comments:

Rex and Em said...

You aren't fat! You look so dang cute!! It was good to see you, it's been forever! Oh, the bows you made are so dang cute! If I ever have a girl you will have to teach me how to make them!

The Nilsons said...

I think I worked with Lauren @ a dental office in PC. You look super cute prego too...

Anonymous said...

You look great!! I'm glad you guys had fun :)

Drew and Cydney said...

Looks like fun! And you seriously are the cutest prego girl ever!