Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Neilson Campout

Last weekend, we traveled to Heber for a family camp-out at the Heber Girl's Camp. It was definitley a short stay, but Kyle and I had a really good time. Its so good to be close to family on all sides...we love it!!!

The whole gang...

Kyle and I arrived a little late on Friday night, and boy are we glad we weren't involved in this. ha ha ...a wonderful skit I'm sure ;)

Lovin our cabin.....

Not lovin it so much after a crappy nights sleep!

Doin it Las Vegas style

My studly husband walking across the beam for the zip-line. I was the lovely, pregnant bystander that didn't get to participate in any of the activities.... darn it!!!

Yipee!!! so fun

My cute mother-in-law climbing up to the zip line. She wasn't going to do it...but after all the coercing from the family she was a good sport and did it. :)

No comments: