Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Zion's National Park


The weekend before we moved, Kyle and I decided to take a trip to Zion's. We lived what....30 minutes from the park...and we waited until the last weekend to go. It was so pretty and we wished we would have gone a couple more times earlier in the year, but oh well.

The trail was about 3 miles total to make it to the last pool and back.

The 2nd pool



Yea we made it to the top...the third and final pool. I thought it would be a little more exciting than this, but it was still awesome.



The first pool. This one by far was my favorite :) It was so pretty.




3 comments:

anne said...

We've never been to Zions. Maybe we should make a trip. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the move went ok. and Major points to you for hiking with the baby! I MISS YOUR FACE! haha... Washington branch just ain't the same my friend

Steph and Scott said...

Love the belly...you look great. So, where are you living now? We're coming to UT Aug 4-10...would love to see you even if it's really quick. xoxo