Monday, June 22, 2009

Moving...Big thumbs down!!!

Just for the record I hate moving and if I could avoid it at all cost....I would! For those of you who didn't know, Kyle got transferred at Goldenwest up to the Clinton office. So within a two week time period we are up North once again. Its good to be home, but of course I will always miss certain things about St. George. Kyle's parents came down and we loaded a whole trailor full of stuff (Thank goodness we don't have that much stuff yet). They stayed and helped me finish cleaning the house while Kyle went to work and I'm so grateful for their help. On the way up Kyle's stupid car gave us trouble again, and we had to replace 2 more tires :( but we're here now and hopefully everything will work out....

3 comments:

Pace Family said...

good luck Jalee. Happy to here you made it there safe!

Just Rawlings Along said...

We are going to miss you sooooo much here in St. George!!!! You were an awesome visit teacher too:) I will miss laughing our butts off about the chairs my husband loves to leave on my front porch:) Good luck with everything girl especially being a mommy. You are going to be a great mom! Take care and have loads of fun moving.:( We'll talk to ya later
~Suz

anne said...

I wondered about his car for the trip up. I still can't believe you guys got that thing. Glad you made it safe and we'll look forward to seeing you for the 4th. :)