Saturday, June 6, 2009

One year Older.....and Maybe Just a Little Wiser

Happy 23rd Birthday to me....Yipee!! I spent the morning laying by the pool, and then unfortunately I had to go into work.. bummer. But it was still a great birthday and my wonderful, thoughtful husband made it really special. His rendition of the Happy Birthday song is amazing...you should ask him to sing it for you one time. ha ha He came and picked me up after work to take me to dinner. He surprised me (he's always good at that) and took my car to get the windows tinted. I loved it!!! I've been wanting to do it for a while and just haven't gotten around to it. Here are a couple of pics from my fun night!

Well we thought we would try Made it Brazil cause we've heard its really good....we walked through the door and it smelled like road-kill...it was like they had a deer hide burning in the kitchen and we both couldn't take the smell...so we left :)

We ended up eating at Pancho and Lefty's and it was sooooo good!!!

Me and my cute husband!! He is so sweet to me and I just love him to death!!!

Yea!!! my new car windows, a little shopping and an oreo shake...not to bad of a birthday

Thanks to everyone who sent me a text and called :) I really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah--Happy Birthday!! Late. Glad you had a fun Bday. BTW I think I changed something when I changed your backround now the comments show--you will have to fix that, sorry.Love ya.
jen

Drew and Cydney said...

Happy Birthday, sounds like you had a fun one! Your little prego belly is so cute, I love it! We still should get together sometime when we're down there. We're not in Cedar til August but maybe around then we can play :)

Anonymous said...

Too bad I'm lame and didn't know it was your birthday. Happy late one, and I'm glad you guys had fun :) I think you look so cute pregnant :)