Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kale and Kayla's Wedding

Last weekend we headed up north for Kyle's brother's wedding. We spent Friday night hanging out with Klint and Christine in Draper. We ate at the cheesecake Factory, um their cheesecake..... definitely not $7 worth, but what do I know, I'm a tight wade now days. We went back to Klint and Christine's apartment and watched Taken. I love that show! Saturday we got up early and headed to the temple for the wedding. It was my first time actually sitting through a sealing and it crazy to think that only 9 months ago it was Kyle and I were the one's getting married! After the reception Kyle and went to a Chinese Market and bought some of my new favorite candies there called Hi-Chews and they taste a lot like mambas. Anyway we went to the luncheon and the reception afterwards in Midway. Saturday night I went to Park City with Corey Ann and had a girls night out. Yea!!! Sunday was a crazy day and we spent all morning pulling sick cows out of the swam and vacinating the herd. We ended up losing two of them to some weird fever. I about passed out when one of the sick cows took a nose dive right on its neck! And to think I wanted to be a vet. After the cows were done we went to the house and had a BBQ, then Kyle and I headed back to St. George. I think I cried for about 3 1/2 hours on the way home and Kyle was about to kill me. Its hard leaving my family and I really miss home :( My niece Kira wouldn't even look at me to say bye. I think she's mad at me for abondoning her and moving...it about broke my heart!!!

Just the two of us :)

Cute girls...and the one on the end with a nice little belly starting to show

I swear Kyle and his brother Klint are always doing some crazy pose in pictures

The New Mr. and Mrs. Tanner

Chillin at the temple

Oh I love this man!!!

2 comments:

Kaitlin Phelps said...

Ahhh-your little belly bump is sooo cute! I can't believe you were able to keep it a secret so long. You are gonna have such a blast... but I have to say sorry, cause it just gets harder from here on out. :) Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.
Miss you-
Kait

Jen said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!! I posted about you on my blog. I hope you have a great day. Love ya, and miss ya tons!!!