Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer fun!

I'm really behind on blogging (its a little hard when you don't have a computer) and I can't believe summer is coming to an end :( So here I am playing catch up and posting all our summer adventures!!

To celebrate the 4th, we went for a 4-wheeler ride up Daniels Canyon with Kyle's side of the family. We packed a lunch and rode around on a bunch of trails. Afterward, we stopped at the Dairy Keen for some yummy ice cream and chilled at the in-laws.

Grandma Gwen pushing Brittin in the Swing. She loves this thing.

Kira and Kam at the 4th of July celebration in Henefer. Tryin out their new make-up :)

Brittin's first 4th of July. We ate breakfast at my parents then headed to Henefer for their celebration then on to Morgan. We're quite the party hoppers!!!

Lagoon!!!! Me and my sister got lagoon passes again this year and its been fun going with the kids and taking them on the Big Rides like rattle snake rapids and the log ride. Jen can't ride since she's pregnant so I get to be the fun aunt and take the kids. Here we are at lagoon -a-beach blowin up the floaties.

Brittin chillin in her swimming suit.

No comments: