Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Playin Peek-A-Boo with Mom

Being a mom has been quite the learning experience and definitely no easy task, but its moments like these that make the hard times all worth it. Its so much fun watching Brittin grow and develop. She has mastered dada and now she is working on some form of Bob ha. Hopefully "Mom" won't be too far off. She loves to pucker up her lips and blow spit out of her mouth. Lately she's started walking with my help, and honestly I don't think she has any desire to crawl...Stubborn little girl.

2 comments:

Tawny said...

That is TOO cute girlie!!! I LOVE it! What a good mom you are!! :)

Murilo said...

Hi Jalee!

I'm glad you and your beautiful family are happy! I still remember the couple months we got to become friends, and I still miss you ever since.

Your daughter Brittin is such a precious little thing! She's like a 50/50 of you and Kyle (what a clever thing to say! lol) but it's true, I can see both of you in her. What a princess!

I'm glad to see Neko as well! :D
Hope you and Kyle enjoy your new place.

My best regards,

Pablo