Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SuMmEr FuN

I can't believe June is almost over!!! Where is the summer going!!! Kyle's been busy at work and Brittin and I have been keeping ourselves busy going to Lagoon, swimming, and of course walks in the park. We finally found a cute little house in Heber to rent so we'll be moving withing the next week. (Moving....I love it!) I'm sad to leave Morgan. I've really enjoyed living there, and its going to be hard starting all over again. But it will be nice to be with Kyle more. Life is good :)

Last saturday we hung out at Deer Creek lake. It was a beautiful day, but the water was still pretty chilly.

Brittin LoVeS the water...It was a little chilly for swimming, but she insisted on sticking her toes in.

Hangin out with dad....pretty much twins the two of them.

We had a little photoshoot at Grandma Gwen's the other day. The tulips were so pretty and I wanted to get a couple of pictures of Brittin with the flowers. My cute little bug is going on 8 months now!
Of course she was more interested in eating the flowers than lookin at mom.


1 comment:

Randi said...

oh my gosh! She is so stinkin cute! sure miss you guys! Glad to hear you are moving a LITTLE closer! That will be nice for you to have Kyle around more... :)