Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Brittin will be 10 months Old

Brittin will be 10 months on the 6th. She is growing up so fast and a couple of days ago she took 3 solid step!!! She decided to bypass the whole crawling thing and just go straight to walking... stubborn little girl!!! Sure love her though. My sister took some family pictures so I'll have to post the more professional ones soon :)

Messy face!!!

I got her this pool so we could keep cool during the hot summer days...I swear our house heats up to about 100 degrees during the day and I can't stand being in there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!!!!

Randi said...

She is SOOOO cute! I miss you guys! Can't wait to be back soon so we can all get together and the chicks can play! (me & you! ha well and the little ones!) Hope you are doing great!