Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Wonderful Fiance

So I just wanted to say thanks to my Future Hubby!!!! I was crazy busy at work yesterday with 6 back to back appointments and no lunch in between. By the end of the day I was exhausted and ready to go home. I picked up the phone to text Kyle letting him know I was done. I put my phone down, turned around and there he was holding a rose in his hand!!! It was the cutest thing and I was so happy to see him!!! It totally made my day!!!! Thanks babe for being so thoughtful!!! You're amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better fiance!!! I love you!

3 comments:

Jen said...

what a guy!! that is so sweet. I can't believe you managed to post on your blog all by yourself way to go.

Jen said...

BTW, I think that is hilarious that you slept out on the tramp. I remember is was always miserable, but for some reason we just kept doing staying out there in the summer.

Tupou's said...

that is awesome.. i love it when guys are thoughtful like that!
i feel so bad, but happy late birthday..
love ya