Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A whole lot of 4 wheeling!

The past couple of weeks Kyle and I have been 4 wheeling a lot. We found this really cool spot in the mountains by my house. There's a pond and clearing that is perfect for a fire and camping. The only bad part is there is tons and tons of cow crap and you end up with it all over. We'll have to take care of that one some how. We've been taking all our friends up there to show them so here are some pics


Jesse and Abby



Wow babe...lookin good!


So cute!


Now doesn't that look comfortable!!! We decided to sleep out on the tramp the night that Jesse and Abby came up and boy did we get a great nights rest. Jesse and Kyle slept on the outside and me and Abby slept in the middle I think I had to wake Kyle up at least 3 times and tell him to move over so I could at least turn on my side.

Jen and I roasting Marshmellows


Jen and John Me and Kyle



Here's Kyle, Jen and John trying everything possible to light a match and get a fire going....we were down to the last two matches and thanks to Kyle we had a fire that night.



No comments: