Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Final Week as MSC 2007


Me and the new queen, Holly....And to think we actually won a beauty contest ;)!!!

My final walk as MSC 2007

Kyle and I after the pageant

4th of July parade in Park City


Well I figured since I have 2 spare secods I would hurry and write a post. I have been so crazy busy trying to get invitations out and little things done for the wedding plus work on top of that that I feel like I'm losing my mind!!!!

This week is Miss Summit County tryouts so I've had workshops every night. The pageant is Thursday where I will give away my crown to the next title holder. It crazy cause kyle and I waited for this week to get here cuz that meant we could finally get married and I could have my money. But now that the date is finally here, I'm a little sad. It crazy how fast this year has gone by. I have had so many fun experiences being in the pageant and representing my county these past couple of years. Not many girls can say that they have the chance to eat dirt falling off a yearling bull at the little backaroo :) And as sad as I am I'm excited to see what the rest of my life has in store for me. I want to wish all the contestants the best of luck on Thursday!!!






3 comments:

Jen said...

So, I guess I'm a little sad too--You are just growing up and moving on too fast. I am just scared to death for you to move away!!!! Hopefully you won't forget your sister. You are just such a great blessing to me and an example. So, while I am happy that you are finding a life of your own, I am sad that you won't be around as much. Although, I know that you are going to do well in whatever you do and wherever life takes you--love you to pieces.
jen

Scates Family said...

Congratulations again on everything. We are so excited for you and this new chapter in your life. We are sad we are missing all your endings and beginings. BTW your wedding invite pics are so cute. you guys make a great couple.

Kaitlin Phelps said...

Jalee-
I know you guys have been really "busy" lately... with the honeymoon and moving and all. However, I'm patiently waiting for some pics from the honeymoon. Ha ha ha. Hope things are going well for you two.
Kait