Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Sunday

It was one of those days in church where I just wanted to get up and leave. It's so hard when they talk about eternal families and temple marriage and I'm sitting there wondering why mine didn't work or what I did wrong. I'm consumed with frustration and anger that I don't even want to be there. Which is a terrible attitute cause I know that's where I need to be.
Kyle called to talk to Britt today. That's another hard thing for me...it sucks to be honest. It brings back a lot of emotions and anger that I wish would go away. Britt is so funny on the phone I love listening to her. She's started saying a ton of words and repeating some of the not so good words from me :) oops better watch that one!
Off to my sisters to eat some dinner!
Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Kaitlin Phelps said...

Jalee,
I know it's the last thing you want to hear, but keep smiling and hang in there. Britt's lucky to have you as a mom, and though this seems unfair and impossible to overcome, just take it one day at a time. I remember hearing lessons and being told that one of the great blessing of wearing "g's" were that we would always be protected. I was so angry that Coltan wasn't protected two days after he had just gone through the temple. You were so right about every experience we have being a lesson for us. You will look back on this experience years from now, and realize that you in return recieved one of the greatest blessings you couldn't have gotten from anyone or anywhere else. Hope things get easier for you and Britt. Thinking of you often. KP