Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So long to my Camera....

Well I know...I know...its been what, at least a month since I've posted anything. I would have loved to post our pictures of Spring Break in San Diego, but unfortunately I have, shall I say, miss placed my camera aka lost my camera and don't know what's happened to it. I'm hoping it will show up sooner or later.

Anyway, Kyle and I had a really good time. We spent some time on Coronado Island, went to SeaWorld (It was Kyle's first time) and we also went to the San Diego temple while we were down there. It was lots and lots of driving, but it was good to get away.

Kyle and I are still surviving down here in St. George. We are going to the George Strait concert in Vegas next monday night and we are totally stoked!!!! That's pretty much the update ha ha ha Hope all is well!!!

2 comments:

Pace Family said...

Curtis took me to George Straite at the MGM for my birhtday like 3 or 4 years ago. He's the best I hope you love it. Glad to see you are still surviving in the nice, warm weather. Good luck with the camera I swear I never know where mine is either.

Drew and Cydney said...

Oh no! I hope it's not lost, that's the worst feeling! Yes, I know, I'm horrible at updating my blog but nothing good/exciting happens to us. Ha ha. Hope St. George is great for ya. Cedar is so close but the weather is SO not close :(