Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hot Dogs and Marshmallows


On Saturday, Cody and Jana came down to have a fire and roast some hot dogs. It took us forever to find a spot and we ended up just pulling off the side of the road past Hurricane a little ways. Up North we know all the secret spot, and fire wood is easy to come by. But down here we have a little harder time finding places to go.

Kyle and Cody were tearing down every bush they could find to start a fire and finally we got one going. We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows...good times....then the boys went off with the gun to look for some rabbits! Of course they brought a dead one back as their trophy. (I hate dead animals) We rapped things up around 10 and headed back home.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like your esthetics room could use your sister's decorating skills and a little paint. I'm glad that you got it all set up. I look forward to seeing in and maybe a complimentary facial :) We all miss you so much, and Kira and Bryce are so excited to go to your house. I don't know it might be because they think we will be going to the "whale show" after. Love ya

Scates Family said...

Now I will have to make a special visit to get a facial. I really need one.

Steph and Scott said...

hey little miss...I didn't know you had a blog. Now I know. Cool. Scott and I have one too, stephscottjohnson.blogspot.com

Love you.

Kaitlin Phelps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaitlin Phelps said...

Hey Jellybean,
Will you send me your email address...I made my blog private and need to add it so we can still keep in touch.
thephelpsfam@gmail.com

Steph and Scott said...

Jalee Schmee! I hope you call me on the 19th when you are in CA. I have to work, but maybe a lunch or something in the evening can work out!! Call me. xoxoxo