Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wedding Pictures!!!

Well I've finally got around to posting some of the wedding pictures. There are still tons and tons, but its taking too long to upload so I'll have to make a slideshow and post more, but these are some of my favorite:)
It was everything I ever dreamed it would be and so much more!!!

Cute Girls!!!

Look how handsome...especially the one in the pink tie:)

The whole fam at the temple. Pay attention to the cute little screaming girl in the left corner....precious!




5 comments:

Jen said...

Good job with the posting. I will try to find time to change your backround and stuff this week if you want. Your pictures turned out so cute. I love that she saved the one with Kira screaming, that will be a great one for the scrapbook. Your wedding was such a fun day, you looked so amazing and I was so proud to see my little sister get married. Thanks for letting me share in your special day. Love ya sis!!!!!

Scates Family said...

I love the colors that you chose. What a beautiful day. Still wish we could have been there. You guys can always come visit AR.

Kaitlin Phelps said...

Jalee-
You looked gorgeous. I loved your colors. I've been patiently waiting for wedding pictures and I am so glad you put some up. I am trying to plan a trip to come down and visit, to see you and your new place. Hope you guys are doing well.
Love ya. Kait

anne said...

Those pics are cute. I'm glad you went with Amber cuz I think she did SO good!

Tupou's said...

the pictures are gorgeous.. you look amazing.. im glad it was everything you hoped for.
love ya