Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sunday Afternoons and My Parents

On Sundays when the family comes up, the grandkids always convince my dad to saddle up the horses and take them for a ride in the field. They all sit by the fence waiting patiently (right) for their turn. It one of my favorite things....spending time with the family on a nice fall day.

Here's me and Britt on my horse Danny.

Britt and Quincy...its crazy how much they look alike.

Just the girls :) Love this picture

Britt and Quincy again.

Dad and Jaydee leading the horses around.

Ha ha...for some reason Steele thought he needed to wear these awesome goggles.
Jaxon and Brooke playing ball in the yard.

1 comment:

Randi said...

how cute! i miss riding horse, and its always so fun going home and being able to take maylee around them... She is so stinkin cute!