Saturday, April 17, 2010

Easter Pictures

Easter was a ton of fun this year...snow and all. Of course, it was Brittin's first easter, and although she doesn't get the concept yet, we just love having her with us. We ate breakfast at my parents and it was so yummy. We wateched a little conference then headed out for our annual easter egg hunt. My dad had us running around looking for clues in freezing cold weather!! Good times

Easter family Photo...and if you'll notice some how Neko (my dog) even managed to be in it.

Brunch at Mom and Dad's house, and boy was in delicious!!! I love breakfast!

All bundled up for Brittin's first easter egg hunt. She was thrilled :)

Quinci and Brittin showin a little cousin love.

I don't know what Kyle and Brittin are doing....they've got the whole "deer in the headlights" look...but I'm just showin off my cool "Robin Egg Blue" lipstick.

Once agin the blue lips :) So cute Jalee

1 comment:

Kaitlin Phelps said...

Hahaha- Love the blue lips. I'm pretty sure you were the one that taught me that! I did it with Duke this year.... good times.