Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Brittin's 4 month old Pictures

My sister took some more pictures of Brittin about a week ago, and as always, she did an amazing job!!! I'm so blessed to have such a talented sister and beautiful baby :). There has been so much going on and definitely a lot of changes. Kyle started a new job in Provo on Monday. I'm so sick of moving so I convinced him to stay in Morgan for a couple more months and if everything works out, we'll eventually move closer to his work. Brittin is getting to be quite the chunk :). She had her 4 month old shots today (why must we torture little babies and their mothers????) and a check up. She weighs about 14 pounds now and is a healthly girl. I'm saying busy crocheting, sewing, making more bows, and keeping up on all my TV shows ha ha. Life is good and I am so blessed!

Blue Eyed Girl for sure!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!!!

John and Kortney said...

She is so darling. I love her big blue eyes. I think she is the spitting image of your hubby. :) Cute family!!

Rex and Em said...

She is so cute!!! I love the pictures!!!!!

Drew and Cydney said...

Awe what a sweetie! I agree, I think she looks just like Kyle! How fun! Good luck with moving...I hate it too!

Kaitlin Phelps said...

Jalee,
She is perfect.. and those blue eyes. You are in trouble. Cute pics.

The Piercys said...

Wow! What a beauty! Those blue eyes!