Friday, January 23, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Its been so long since I've been able to sit down and post something, and unfortunately I don't really have the time to put pics up. Lately my life has been consumed with ordering products, spending money, spending more money, oh and going out and spending more money for my spa. Kyle keeps telling me this is turning out to be way more expensive then we both planned. But its finally coming together. YEA!!!!! For those of you who didn't know, I'm opening an esthetics place in St. George. Its been a long process and a lot of work, but its finally coming together. I have my first appointment tomorrow so hopefully I can start building up my clientele.

Kyle and I are doing really well. We went to a session at the temple last night (that was long over do) and it was amazing! I love it how we are so close to one and we can go a lot. Kyle finally got in a soccer league so every Wednesday nights he has games. Work and school are going well and that's about it for us. Hope all is well!

6 comments:

Jen said...

oh....wow...I have a sister??? It's nice to know that you at least post something every now and then since we always miss each others' txt and phone calls. I sure miss ya!!!!! Hopefully the I can plan a visit soon.

anne said...

I know you are SUPER busy. If it wasn't for you using our computer I don't think we'd ever see you. :)

Pace Family said...

Congratulations Jalee on the new spa...It sounds like a ton of work but also a ton of fun. Next time we come down maybe you can fit me in. I'll call and make an appointment though. TYRA

Murilo said...

Those are greats news! Congratz for the spa, I hope u achieve all your goals!

Murilo said...

oh, that was me, Pablo. :D

Drew and Cydney said...

That is so awesome you're opening a spa! I'll come to it for sure, it's only like an hour away :) your blog is dang cute!